작성자 성병년 조회1,830회 작성일 11-05-20 13:03

본문

대구 인터불고 EXCO
internet hole page

http://www.kjcos2011.org/

Home > Welcome > Welcome Message 

Welcome  • Welcome Message  • Committees  • Contact

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is a great pleasure and honor for me to invite you all to the 21st Korean-Japanese Combined Orthopaedic Symposium 2011, which will be held in Daegu, Korea, from June 9 to 11, 2011.

The meeting will cover various orthopaedic fields, not only classic knowledge for orthopaedic surgery, but also an overview of recent development and future in this field.

In the congress, we intend to provide you with an interesting and high quality scientific program discussing, clinical, and basic research work for better treatment of common and rare orthopaedic conditions.

Daegu is the central city of south east Korea, famous for fashion and textile industry. Recently, Daegu was chosen as a special city of medical industry by Korean Government. Daegu is very close to Gyeongju city, the former capital of Shilla Dynasty and honors and preserves the legacy of its past while looking forward to a modern future. It is the cultural capital city of Korea nominated as a world heritage by UNESCO. I am sure that you will enjoy our beautiful city with all its colors, sounds, historic architectures and exotic markets.

I hope and expect that you will have an unforgettable stay at the 21st Korean-Japanese Combined Symposium in Daegu. Let us meet where the medicine and cultures conjoin together.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Daegu.

Yours sincerely,

Congress President
professor Byung-Chul Park, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
School of Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea